Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Strange Radio Events - (Found On THE HOME page)

Howdy troops!

Well boys and girls, have any of you had the opportunity to view the media presentation of STRANGE RADIO EVENTS ensconced on the HOME PAGE of the forum? Now, to be sure, I do not really know if this media contribution has any relevance to the hobby and service that is H.A.M. radio but someone within the Two Meter Crew community apparently thought that the contents of the STRANGE RADIO EVENTS might be of general interest to the neighborhood-at-large. This media contribution MIGHT be a good catalyst for some thought provoking conversation - MAYBE!  I would like to thank the unidentified individual who took the initiative to share the STRANGE RADIO EVENTS media contribution.

Very Best Regards,

Bob Rojas - (KM6UFY)

Hi Bob,

The crew has heard folks talking about unusual signals for quite awhile so it seemed like there would be some interest in this piece. I myself heard a lot of strange things when I was a radio operator in the navy (67-71). I'm glad you and others found this subject of some interest. I will be adding additional material going forward. Thanks for the feed back.

Cheers Bob !

Howdy Rod!

Thank you for acknowledging your authorship of the STRANGE RADIO EVENTS media contribution over on the HOME PAGE. Now,  just to add to your previous comment of 08/10/2019 - 4:47am, the only "STRANGE" (which, incidentally, were NOT so strange) were signal emissions generated by the SIGNAL CORPS folks to give the troops in the field a taste of electronic warfare jamming that would likely transpire IF the proverbial balloon went up. Yes, I have many fond memories of trying to keep up with either my platoon leader OR platoon sergeant while humping that venerable and now vintage PRC-77 Field Radio while hauling all of my extraneous field gear. Oh, to be young again!

Best Regards,

Bob Rojas - (KM6UFY)